Pediatric surgery is a sub specialty of surgery involving the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults..In the last 2 years We have done more than 500 major paediatric surgeries. some of them are:
- Neonatal surgeries- An rectal malformation, Hirschsprung’s disease, small and large bowel atresies, meconeum ileus, esophageal atresias, gut malrotation, congenital diaphragmatic hernias
- Congenital inguinal hernia/hydrocele, phimosis
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic orchidopexy
- Thoracoscopic surgeries
- Thoracic, spine and malignant surgeries
- Genitor-urinary surgeries like- pyeloplasty, hypospadias repair, posterior urethral valve surgeries, ureteric re-implantation etc.
The Department now takes care of all aspects of paediatric surgery including paediatric thoracic, paediatric gastrointestinal, paediatric genitourinary, paediatric solid malignancies (Cancer) and paediatric endoscopic (laparoscopic, thoracoscopic, etc.,) Surgeries.